Dark Souls 3 is all about death, but there are a few things you can do to try and escape the inevitable. Here’s how I farmed Titanite Chunks in a way that actually helped me get through the game successfully (in my opinion).
The “dark souls 3 titanite slab” is a rare drop that can be found in the game. There are 3 different ways to farm it, which are listed below.
The Titanite Chunk seems to be very uncommon, yet it is really rather common. You’ll obtain a lot more of these as you move farther into the game than you did with the previous upgrade materials. If you’re having difficulties locating them, maybe this page can assist you in your search.
Titanite Chunks are one of Dark Souls 3’s key upgrade sources. There are only three methods to harvest Titanite Chunks in the game. Specific foes may be defeated, purchased from the Shrine Handmaid, or found across the environment. Because there are so many to discover, you won’t have to worry about utilizing them to improve several weapons.
We can reveal that there are over 50 Titanite Chunks hanging around if you need any more than the ones you currently have. All of the others have an endless supply, although it is somewhat difficult to collect them on a consistent basis. To upgrade one weapon to +9, you’ll only need 12 Shards in total.
What are Titanite Chunks, and what do they do?
If you’re not familiar with Titanite Chunks, they’re like +6 upgrades for your weapons. To even get the weapon to +9, you’ll need a total of 12 Chunks, but once you do, you’ll need a new sort of material. We won’t go through all of the higher-tier upgrade material in this post.
To finish your weapon upgrades for a +10, you will only need 1 Titanite Slab. Other upgrade materials for boss weapons and special weapons include Twinkling Titanite and Titanite Scales.
Each one is crucial, and if you’re new to the series, it might be a little perplexing. It operates in the same manner as the other games, so if you’ve played them before, you’ll have no trouble understanding this one.
What is the best way to get Titanite Chunks?
As previously stated, there are only three legitimate methods to get Titanite Chunks. We have a full list of Titanite Chunk locations at the bottom of the post if you are having difficulties collecting them from foes. It’s a bit perplexing at first, but if you acquire a handful of Titanite Chunks, you won’t have to worry about locating them. You can basically improve any weapon you desire.
We’ll go through each approach and how you may get the most out of them. It might become a little confused when it comes to percentages with some adversaries, so keep that in mind. If you get Titanite Chunks early on, conserve them until you locate the weapon you want to enhance.
If you don’t, you’ll be left with a weapon you don’t really like. This is particularly aggravating if your foes outrun your weapon. You will be attacked more often if the adversaries are speedier. If you know what you’re doing and have patience with the game’s combat, the game isn’t tough.
The following are the three primary methods for obtaining Titanite Chunks in Dark Souls 3:
1. Specific opponents’ drops
Titanite Chunks are dropped by a number of monsters in the game. The only drawback is that the Chunks themselves aren’t certain to drop. Some have a 10% chance of dropping, while others have a 100% chance of dropping. It all depends on the adversary you’re up against. Obviously, the farther you go in the game, the more likely they are to drop.
The foes in the The National Archives are probably the finest place to harvest these Titanite Chunks. There are several opponent kinds present, all of which have the potential to drop them. This is definitely your greatest chance for gaining enemies faster than others if you’re trying to farm opponents. If you need a large number of them, purchasing them may be the best alternative.
Here’s a list of all the Titanite Chunks-dropping enemies:
- Cathedral Knights — These knights are usually seen in the Consumed King’s Garden.
- Grave Wardens of the Cathedral — Usually found in the Graves that have not been cared for
- Serpent-man is a creature that may be found in Archdragon Peak is a mountain in the United Kingdom..
- Lothric Knights — Usually seen at Lothric Castle is a castle in the kingdom of Lothric or the High Wall of Lothric.
- The Ascended Winged Knight Trio was discovered on the The National Archives’ roof.
- Corvian Knights – Usually found in Ariandel’s Painted World’s main settlement.
- Ringed Knights – These knights may be found all across the Ringed City.
- Hollow Slaves are a kind of slave that may be discovered in Earthen Peak.
2. Available for purchase through Shrine Handmaid
They may be purchased for 13,000 Souls from the Shrine Handmaid, but you must first locate an item. If you don’t already aware, you can locate Ashes all throughout the globe to give to the Handmaid, which will boost the stock in her store. You must locate and deliver the Dragon Chaser’s Ashes to her.
She’ll sell you Titanite Chunks for 13,000 Souls each after you’ve done that. Because she has a limitless quantity of them to sell to you, this is definitely the best method to obtain them. She will sell the Souls to you as long as you have them. You just need 12 Titanite Chunks each weapon, thus 156,000 Souls per weapon is all you’ll need for +9.
3. It may be found all around the globe
The only other method to get Titanite Chunks is to seek them out in different parts of the planet. Titanite Chunks may be found in 9 different regions, with a total of roughly 50 Titanite Chunks. You’ll have to buy or farm for any additional ones you obtain.
The Ariandel’s Painted World, Lake Smouldering, Dungeon of Irithyll, Consumed King’s Garden, Graves that have not been cared for, Archdragon Peak is a mountain in the United Kingdom., Lothric Castle is a castle in the kingdom of Lothric, The National Archives, and the Heap of Dregs are all places where you may encounter Titanite Chunks. If you’re curious about where to get these resources, we’ve included a list of all the Titanite Chunks locations below.
Here are all of the places where you can find Titanite Chunks:
- Ariandel’s Painted World
- 2 times in the region immediately after the Snowy Mountain Pass bonfire.
- Lake Smouldering
- A Crystal Lizard fell 1x in a tunnel.
- Dungeon of Irithyll
- The Sleeping Giant fell 1x.
- In front of the Sleeping Giant, 1x from the Crystal Lizard.
- The Garden of the Consumed King
- Before the bonfire, 4x in the region with mutant Hollows.
- Graves that have not been cared for
- 2 times in the Grave Wardens’ territory.
- Archdragon Peak is a mountain in the United Kingdom.
- Three times, one to the left of the castle entrance, one to the right behind a column of rocks, and one on the opposite side of the little overhead bridge.
- Three of them are within the second tower to the left of the main courtyard, while two more are on top of the third tower, which is guarded by a massive ax-wielding Serpent-man.
- 6x from the Ancient Wyvern that defeated the second Ancient Wyvern.
- Lothric Castle is a castle in the kingdom of Lothric
- After the initial bonfire, repeat the process four times.
- 5 times after the Dragon Barracks blaze behind the bridge where the Lothric Wyvern is encountered.
- Killing the Pus of Man infecting both wyverns beyond the Dragon Barracks Bonfire earns you 4 points.
- The National Archives
- 1x to the right of the dragon slayer’s campfire.
- 1x as you enter The National Archives one is to the right in the far corner.
- 1x is close to the Titanite Slab, which is hidden in a secret place.
- 1x one is guarded by the spear-wielding Lothric Knight.
- 1x after the chamber to the right with the two crystal lizards.
- 1x one near where the scholar’s ring may be found.
- 1x outdoors, where you initially come upon a Gargoyle
- 2x behind the ultra-great sword Lothric Knight on a balcony.
- 1x along the last row of rooftops, where two gargoyles spawn.
- The storyteller’s opponents are on the far right, next to a Lothric Knight, in 1x.
- Heap of Dregs
- 1x Near The Heap of Dregs bonfire, to the left, below the lone Harald Legion Knight.
- 2x in the structure, near the fountain, just after the first Angel, where a large number of Murkmen spawn.
- 1x on a pillar’s body after falling over the bridge after encountering Lapp for the first time.
- 1x After the Earthen Peak Ruins bonfire, on a corpse behind a rock, above the collapsed building to the left.
- 1x after the Earthen Peak bonfire, on the furthest cliff’s edge to the right of the Angel, on a corpse.
Why should I buy Titanite Chunks in bulk?
Titanite Chunks abound throughout the game, allowing for a plethora of enhancements. If you want to check out a new weapon without spending a lot of upgrade materials, the Handmaid will sell you 12 Titanite Chunks for 156,000 Souls. After that, you may return to any place and try out the weapon.
It’s entirely up to you, but we suggest buying a large quantity from the Shrine Handmaid to ensure you have plenty for the future. You’ll undoubtedly need them for improvements, so attempt to get as many as possible. Go out and locate adversaries by farming them, purchasing them, or exploring the globe. You will find what you are seeking for regardless of how you go about it.
The “where to farm titanite chunks ds1” is a question that has been asked by many players. The answer to the question, is actually 3 different ways.
- where to farm titanite chunks ds3
- dark souls 3 titanite chunk farming reddit
- dark souls 3 titanite chunk before dancer
- titanite chunk ds2
- titanite chunk ds1