In the past few years, computer gaming has been one of the most rapidly growing industries in terms of revenue. Thanks to gambling-themed games such as World Of Warcraft and League Of Legends which have millions of players worldwide each month. However, it is not just about money for developers: by making games more engaging and immersive with new technologies like VR are anticipated to bring a huge number of users into virtual reality environments and drive growth across all markets associated with them.
Because I adore close-combat BBs and I really need the steel as extra mission rewards, I bought the Atlantico incredibly early (semi-whaled her with both beginning packs, certain missions, and doubloon phases).
So far, I’ve had 30+ random bouts with her. This ship is incredible, so if you can grind the missions, she’s a no-brainer for the cost of the three doubloon stages (you can get ALL rewards and a T8 premium BB for 3900 doubs with the starter pack).
The ship is adequate and provides a UNIQUE gaming experience, which is the most crucial aspect for me. You’ll have to get used to her unique gun configuration, but with a decent captain build and intelligent tactics/movement, she can take on a Pommern, Rupprecht, or Verdi in a one-on-one combat. She isn’t as brawny as a German brawler, but it isn’t a disadvantage.
SIDE WITH STRENGTH
- The primary range is 11.5 kilometers, while the secondary range is 11.3. This is a significant advantage that might catch the adversary off guard.
- She isn’t as slow as I had assumed. The basic speed is 25 knots, but with the speed flag and the Brisk skill, she may reach a maximum speed of 28.9 knots, which is not slow. You’ll need some island cover to disengage, but in the endgames, you can go from cap to cap if required.
- The 10 381 mm guns offer a lot of power and outstanding shooting angles. Broadside cruisers may be destroyed, and even T10 BBs can be damaged, if you aim for their top belt or superstructure. You only have AP rounds, so choose your targets wisely.
- Because of their shell arcs, the secondaries are highly effective against cruisers and BBs. They are incredibly precise and have a high damage potential, as well as a strong fire probability. You may throw these shells over islands and friendly ships, so if you have a spotter shipmate, you can kill the enemy while remaining hidden on the opposite side of a cliff.
- Even in a T10 combat, she uptiers rather well (not as well as the strongest T8 BBs like the Kii, but nonetheless), and you are a serious menace to everyone.
- She has good anti-air and anti-torpedo defenses, making her a difficult target for most T6-T8 CVs.
- The fortress is well-defended and difficult to penetrate.
- She has THREE assault flights that do a lot of damage to submarines!
- Because to the absence of torps and the delayed rudder shift, avoid drive-by scenarios.
- Do not go into the caps by yourself since only your tiny secondary weapons can consistently hit DDs, and you simply do not have enough fire rate to kill them without the huge secondary guns (unlike Flandre, Kii or the German ships which have great fire rate).
- While kiting, your optimal combat engagement range is about 10 kilometers. You must angle correctly against your pursuer(s), since revealing too much broadside might result in devastating full pens.
- I believe that the Expert skills of Brisk, Vigilance, and Concealment, as well as the 7 points for the two close combat skills, are required. This implies you only have a SMALL AMOUNT of skill points for survival (even with a 21-point captain), which means you have to be very cautious while facing HE spammers and overmatch kings like the Musashi.
- Almost no one has a fully leveled Pan-American captain, therefore you’ll have to grind the level 10 captain (included with the ship) to at least level 17 to get the Atlantico to operate correctly.
- In my experience, the Atlantico has a MAGIC ABILITY to attract incredibly annoying/strong foes into the matching. For the time being, she is an uncommon ship, therefore your equivalent will most likely be a Massa, a Kii, a Borodino, a Constellation, or a Champagne. If you like challenges, this is a positive thing…
As a result, Atlantico is an excellent Dockyard ship, and I believe she will be a strong competitor in future ranked/event clashes.
What has it been like to play with or against her?
Original source: link
My First Time Playing Far Cry
Hello, a close buddy and I just purchased Far Cry 5 and New Dawn since it features a co-op story mode, and we’re big fans of co-op games like Borderlands. When Far Cry 3 was launched on the PS3, my tale started. I played for many hours, but I was unable to…
[LONG RANT] Far Harbor was my favorite Fallout game.
…and I say this as a huge fan of Fallout New Vegas, which continues to be my favorite Fallout game. But if Far Harbor didn’t scratch the itch like nothing else, I don’t know what would. I feel compelled to vent about this, mostly for my own benefit, since I believe my deep gaming…
So far, my tanking experience has been positive.
Greetings, relic (s), I’ve decided to share my tanking experience in ESO so far with you. Please keep in mind that this is presently confined to Vet Dungeons; I have not touched trials, and I just recently achieved 160CP, so don’t hate me. Thanks So, I just began tanking since I was a DPS earlier…
For the game World of Warships, write “My experience with the Atlantico so far.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.