How did your favorite champion fare in the most recent patch? This list of high-level players reveals some interesting builds and counters.
I took a look at the players with the highest mastery on each champion and they’ve got some interesting builds. Made a list of my favorites.
Strangest of them all:
- Gnar, the greatest mastery, uses Ignite+TP and uses Shieldbow/Wits End/Botrk/Rage Blade to do full damage.
- Graves has been running Prowers+BT into FULL TANK with Smite+Ignite.
- Janna uses a Janna jungle build, which is a jungle rather than a top with smite, and a full crit ADC build.
- Jayce never builds Muramana and always plays first. GA enters Serylda’s Grudge, the second item.
- Kog’Maw uses TP+Ghost and mainly plays mid, although he also plays a surprising amount of support.
- Malphite is a support player who uses TP+Heal.
- Elise uses Ignite+Flash or Barrier+Flash in the top lane. Buildings may be found all throughout the area. There are no regulations for AP, AD, Hybrid, or Tank.
- Heimerdinger uses TP+Heal and believes he possesses Cassiopeia. As far as I could tell, he has never purchased footwear.
- Akshan plays bot lane with TP+Heal.
- Mundo is a TP+Heal enthusiast as well.
- Ashe uses Heal+Ghost and rushes BT legendary, which seems to be the third or fourth item.
- TP+Heal and GLACIAL AUGMENT are used by Caitlynn.
- Neeko runs Ignite+Ghost, build is Crown>Void>Nashors
- Pantheon adores Serylda’s Grudge, and normally constructs it first.
- Every game, Rammus constructs Berserker Greaves and often takes grip.
- The first item is a Rek’Sai collector, followed by eclipse.
- Rumble is a player that assists in rumble matches. He uses toilet paper and often sells his support item.
- Sivir runs Heal+Ghost, builds BT>IE before a mythic every game
- Tristana’s team consists of TP+Ghost and Electrocute.
- Volibear develops a combination of AP/AD/Tank in the top lane with Barrier+Ignite.
- Wukong is mostly a support player.
- Xin Zhao plays Smite+Ignite and enjoys rushing BT.
- Yumi, #1 mastery, hasn’t played in a while, and #2 mastery uses the Heal+Ghost rune and makes mobi boots.
- Zoe was tinkering with the Grasp+Full Tank combo. Zoe has a rather normal build today, but she looks to have a fairly typical build in general.
Honorable honors (not absurd, but unique):
- Jhin has a very regular physique, however his name is JhinTopNoTroll, and he plays Jhin top.
- Karma is a support player that always plays Flash+Ghost and Liandries.
- LeBlanc perplexes me since their OP.GG seems to have morphed into a Garen 1 ruse.
- Lee Sin seems to have retired from the stage.
- Lissandra same decent (but suboptimal) build EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. Liandries>Zhonya’s>Morello>Banshees.
- Lilia plays Mid/Top and only jungles on rare occasions, using Ignite+Exhaust.
- Lucian runs Clarity+Heal and is a friend in ARAMs.
- With Nashors+Lich, Lulu usually runs a deadly pace and full AP.
- Nasus utilizes Heal+Ghost, but he also has a spellbook, so it’s not as strange (assuming he actually uses it)
- Nidalee is a Master Tier nidalee player and a bruiser top nidalee player.
- The Nocturne top with Ignite+Ghost is largely decent, although it prefers thornmail.
- Nunu, Nunu, Nunu, Nunu, Nunu, Nunu, Nunu, Nunu, Nunu,
- Poppy mid/top with full damage/lethality builds, including ignite, dark harvest, and full damage/lethality
- Sion was born in the year AD. Jungle of Sion
- Every game, Twisted Fate uses AD TF.
- Vel’Koz looks to be particularly interested in the top lane.
- Vayne is another admirer of Heal+Ghost.
- Normally, I construct Kraken Slayer or Shieldbow.
Original source: link
Li-Ming builds that are more intriguing
I play a lot of Ming, and the next match I play will most likely be around level 50, and every time I run across someone, I always see the same stupid build. Here are a few other builds you may try out that I really like. I’ll provide an icyveins link for each as well…
It was a unique experience.
I was playing Sea of Thieves alone sloop when I became bored and switched to PC to play with a buddy. I realized I hadn’t switched off my Xbox and was still playing the game, so I went back to see myself on the Ferry of the Damned. I’m still…
Beginner Players’ Resources
I’m feeling unusually kind, so I decided to compile a list of resources for all the new gamers out there in one place. So, without further ado, here’s a lot of things for you guys, arranged somewhat: All races/general purpose tutorials
Publish “I looked at the players that have the most expertise on each hero, and they have some unique builds. I compiled a list of my own favorites.” League of Legends is a video game.
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
The “most mastery points vi” is a list of the players with the highest mastery on each champion. The list includes some interesting builds that were used to achieve these high levels of mastery.
- highest mastery score
- champion mastery
- highest mastery akshan
- highest gwen mastery points
- how many mastery points for mastery 7